The Medical Concierge Network is
your own personal health advisory service
available to you around the clock and around the world
Become a Member
1. What is Medical Concierge Network?
2. Who is the Medical Concierge Network for?
3. Why should I join?
4. How long does my membership last?
5. Do I have to be an American citizen to join?
6. How do I become a member?
Membership’s normally take 48 hours to activate. Once your membership is activated you will receive a welcome email from us with your member benefits and important numbers to call until your membership card arrives. We will mail you your welcome package containing your Medical Concierge Network membership card(s) with important phone numbers along with a booklet, Personal Healthcare Portfolio as our gift to help guide your personal health and wellness. Please note membership benefits are prospective.
7. Do my membership fees cover the cost of treatment?
8. Does MCN refer its members to only specific doctors, specialists, clinics or hospitals?
9. If I’m traveling, will Medical Concierge Network and its partners fly me home on a private plane if I get sick?
10. If I have signed up for Security Services, will Medical Concierge Network and its partners evacuate me from an active war zone?
Become a Member
It’s hard to plan for the unexpected. When you need medical care and the situation is urgent… or you get “that call” from a spouse or a child in trouble… that is not the time to be scrambling for the best doctor, or trying to find the best specialist, or searching for the appropriate medical facility.
That is exactly the time to pick up the phone and call your personal health advisor at the Medical Concierge Network.
Medical Concierge Network means more than just 24/7 global access and service – it means that you will be treated like family, no matter what the situation. There is no medical need too big or too small.
Join Medical Concierge Network. Click on the Join Now button and discover just how easy and affordable it is to have the highest level of medical care services and benefits available today.
with me to the point I am stronger than before this all happened.
If I didn’t know MCN I would not be as well off as I am today
trying to find the doctor I needed.